The Athboy Saint Patrick’s Day Committee regrets to announce the cancellation of the 2020 Saint Patrick’s Day Festivities, this includes our parade, School Art Competition, Community Person of the Year and our Presentation Night.
We are sure, that despite the disappointment, people fully understand the reasoning behind it. The overall wellbeing of our community is at the heart of our decision.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our volunteers, sponsors and the community groups who were planning on taking part.
We are already looking forward to seeing you all in 2021!
There are prizes for the best presented for the following:
- (A) MOST CREATIVE YOUTH/COMMUNITY GROUP (1ST & 2nd)
- (B) BEST INTERPRETATION OF THIS YEARS THEME (1ST & 2nd)
- (C) BEST SHOWCASE OF A SPORTING CLUB (1ST & 2nd)
- (D) MOST ENTERTAINING TRADITIONAL ENTRY (1ST & 2nd)
- (E) MOST ENTERTAINING LARGE COMMERCIAL ENTRY (1ST ONLY)
- (F) MOST ENTERTAINING SMALL COMMERCIAL ENTRY (1st ONLY)
Entry forms must be submitted by Monday 24th February 2020
THERE WILL ALSO BE AN ADDITIONAL PRIZE FOR THE BEST OVERALL ENTRY IN THE PARADE AND A PRIZE FOR THE BEST WINDOW DISPLAY (The Athboy business community love this!)
REMINDER: EACH ENTRY MUST CARRY THEIR OWN PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE.